Find tickets at Eventbrite; Family Paddling Nights page.
Or, call 608-424-3342, at least 2 business days in advance and we will get you signed up!
People have been joining together here and crossing thresholds of ideas & imagination for nearly 2 centuries
You may just want to make Belleville, the center of your world compass.Questions? Ideas? Contact Becky, your Village Economic Development & Marketing Specialistbedc@villageofbelleville.com608-424-3342
- United over two counties: Dane and Green
- At the sweet divide of two watersheds; The Upper Sugar River and the Middle/Lower Sugar River
- Meandering State Highways & County Roads come together:
- downtown intersection of two state Highways (Hwy 69 & Hwy 92) and also
- West (South) side of the intersection of 3 Highways (Hwy PB, Hwy 69 & Hwy 92)
- If you like, check the road conditions with WI DOT, via their 511 Wisconsin page
- The Badger State Trail & the Ice Age National Scenic Trail come together just North of the Village
- The Badger State Trail and the Sugar River State Trail come together just South of Town
- Explore Belleville's Business & Community Organizations - there's always something interesting!
- When you are done exploring Belleville, pick a direction and drive 20 minutes from downtown. You could end up:
- In the cosmopolitan State Capital
- In an Urban Tech Fantasy Land
- In an equally high-tech Agri-business
- On a down-to-earth Farm
- In a Nationally known tourist & heritage center
- With trunk load of cheese
- Surrounded by trolls
- At any number of Bars, Breweries & Wineries (ummm, designate a driver please)
- Sobering up with some fantastic food & coffee
- Underground, in a tunnel
- Delightfully lost in one of the wild spaces of Wisconsin!