Village of Belleville Parks - Sustaining Our Main Street Activity
The Village of Belleville Maintains a number of Beautiful Parks that give residents and visitors access to family recreation opportunities, as well as reservable and rentable event spaces. Downtown is the hub of our park system; with all of our parks easily linked to each other through waterways, bike and hiking trails or a short detour through charming residential neighborhoods.
Explore our Interactive Map to view both our amenities and find reservation forms for our existing parks , as well as see planned entrances to areas currently under development.
Note to businesses: The map was created using freeware - Google Maps. Businesses were not entered manually. Typically, businesses are added to this and other free digital maps by following their automated procedures and guidelines. In some cases, getting your business on the map is as simple as asking your customers to "check-in" at your business using social media or the mapping platform (App) itself.
People have been joining together here and crossing thresholds of ideas & imagination for nearly 2 centuries
You may just want to make Belleville, the center of your world compass.Questions? Ideas? Contact the Village Economic Development & Marketing Specialistbedc@villageofbelleville.com608-424-3342
- United over two counties: Dane and Green
- At the sweet divide of two watersheds; The Upper Sugar River and the Middle/Lower Sugar River
- Meandering State Highways & County Roads come together:
- downtown intersection of two state Highways (Hwy 69 & Hwy 92) and also
- West (South) side of the intersection of 3 Highways (Hwy PB, Hwy 69 & Hwy 92)
- If you like, check the road conditions with WI DOT, via their 511 Wisconsin page
- The Badger State Trail & the Ice Age National Scenic Trail come together just North of the Village
- The Badger State Trail and the Sugar River State Trail come together just South of Town
- Explore Belleville's Business & Community Organizations - there's always something interesting!
- When you are done exploring Belleville, pick a direction and drive 20 minutes from downtown. You could end up:
- In the cosmopolitan State Capital
- In an Urban Tech Fantasy Land
- In an equally high-tech Agri-business
- On a down-to-earth Farm
- In a Nationally known tourist & heritage center
- With trunk load of cheese
- Surrounded by trolls
- At any number of Bars, Breweries & Wineries (ummm, designate a driver please)
- Sobering up with some fantastic food & coffee
- Underground, in a tunnel
- Delightfully lost in one of the wild spaces of Wisconsin!
Permit, licensing or event application questions? Call Village Hall at 608-424-3341 and they will connect you to the right staff person.